The 5th Frosty Fruits Ski Trip, Australia’s premium Gay and Lesbian Ski Week, kicks off on Friday July 26, 2013.
This year, guests have a choice of a fun 4-day Short Stay or a fabulous 8-day Long Stay Trip.
What is the Frosty Fruits Ski Trip? A group winter vacation, with stunning on-mountain accommodation, offering the best hosted gay and lesbian alpine experience in Australia. It's fun, social and entertaining. Guests love the warm, comfortable group chalets and the gay camaraderie that the trip generates.
The trip is run at the the welcoming Hotham Alpine Resort in Victoria, Australia’s highest alpine village with its own airport – Fly in and ski OUT!
Always on hand are the Frosty Fruits Ski Trip Hosts, who are their to help you make the most out of your gay winter vacation. Just relax and enjoy yourself!
Highlights of this year's program include:
- Chill Out Welcome Party with DJ Kate Monroe (Dress code is Alpine Chic!)
- Champagne Lunch with bubbles thanks to Brown Brothers Wines
- A “Sivilised Supper” fine dinning evening at Graze Restaurant, Dinner Plain
- The Official FFST Scavenger Hunt
- Pot Luck Communal Dinners
- Day Spa Afternoon and Film Night at the Onsen Spa and Sauna, Dinner Plain
- more Apres events than you can poke a stick at, plus
- Special Event - Murder Mystery at Hotham Alpine Resort: “Blood on the Snow!”
Of course there are daily ski/boarding activities, with group lessons and tours, plus an option for night ski/boarding.
Getting there is easy, with direct flights from Sydney and daily coach services operated out of both Melbourne and Sydney. Or maybe drive yourself and take advantage of some of the great wineries (like Brown Brothers in Milawa) along the way.
So why should you pick the Frosty Fruits Ski Trip, Australia’s Gay & Lesbian Ski Week? Here's our Top 10 reasons why!
The Frosty Fruits Ski Trip is offered as a packaged vacation, with all the organisation hassle taken out for you.
The Short or Long Trip Passes include all the social events and activities with a range of accommodation and activity add-ons, with great group pricing, to complete your winter vacation experience.
Early Bird Packages are now on-sale until mid-May.
Want to know more right now? You can drop us an email or call us - numbers listed above right.
The Frosty Fruits Ski Trip
Fabulous Fun for Serious Skiers!*
* ...and boarders, and riders, and snow bunnies, and non-skiers, and dog-sled enthusiasts, and gorgeous gays, and luscious lesbians, and keen bi-sexuals...